You can also personalize your documents by setting the document information (title, subject, author, keywords). This feature is useful also if you want to publish your PDF files on the Web, as search engines will index your pdf files and use the document information to display it in the results. novaPDF Lite (Desktop) is recommended for home users that need basic PDF creation capabilities.
novaPDF Lite 7.0 Registration Key For Free:
Normally, novaPDF Lite 7.0 Edition will cost you $19.95, but as a result of an agreement between Softland and PC User. You are entitled to receive a free registration key of novaPDF Lite 7.0 Edition.
To grab your free copy:
1. Visit the novaPDF Lite 7.0 giveaway page, and enter your contact details in the form below.
2, Once you register, you will receive the Registration name and Registration key for novaPDF Lite 7.0 Edition by email.
3, Download novaPDF Lite 7.0 here ,and install it.
novaPDF is compatible with both 32/64-bits editions of these operating systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
To register your free copy of novaPDF Lite 7.0, just follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Start’->’Settings’->’Printers and Faxes’
- In the ‘Printers and Faxes’ window, right click ‘novaPDF Lite v7.0′ and select ‘Printing Preferences’
- In the ‘novaPDF Lite v7.0 Printing Preferences’ window go to the ‘About’ tab and press the ‘Register’ button
- In the ‘Register’ window, copy and paste the registration details you received